Bulk Pizza Crust Recipe (GF, DF, EF)
If you're trying our pizza crust mix in bulk, here is the recipe you need to make it! This recipe will make one 14" pizza.
2 1/3 cup (327 grams) pizza crust mix
1 1/2 cup warm water (50°C or 122°F)
2-3 tbsp vegetable oil
Optional: Add 1/2 tsp xanthan gum for a chewier crust, if desired.
1. Stir the dry mix and water together. Add xanthan gum if using (not required, but makes a chewier crust). Dough will be more like a batter.
2. Cover with a clean towel and let it rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 500°F.
4. Add oil to a 14" pizza pan or baking pan with a lip.
5. Scrape the risen dough into the pan and spread out evenly to the edges with a wet spatula.
6. Pre-bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
7. Remove from oven. Add your favorite toppings and bake again until the toppings are done (about 10 minutes).