Bulk Double Chocolate Cookie (GF, DF, EF, NF)
If you are trying some of our double chocolate cookie mix in bulk, here is the recipe!
2 1/2 cup (481 g) double chocolate cookie mix
1/2 c. vegan butter
3 tbsp. unsweetened apple sauce
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone liner or parchment paper and lightly spray with oil.
- With an electric stand mixer or hand beater, cream the vegan butter until fluffy. Add the apple sauce and vanilla and beat to combine.
- Add the dry mix and beat or stir to combine.
- If adding mix-ins, add now and stir in with a sturdy spoon to incorporate.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, portion the dough onto the prepared pan leaving room for the cookies to spread.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes until the cookie has spread and is starting to firm around the edges.
- Allow to cool on the pan until firm then move to a cooling rack to cool completely.