Bulk Banana Muffin Recipe
If you're making our banana muffin mix from bulk, use this recipe to guide you!
Makes 12 muffins
2 cups banana muffin mix (308 grams)
2 ripe bananas
1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
2 1/2 tbsp. dairy free milk (i.e. GF oat milk)
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
3/4 tsp. vinegar (optional)
1/3 cup chocolate chips or toasted pecans/walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Spray muffin tins with oil or use liners.
3. In a large bowl, mash bananas.
4. Add the rest of the wet ingredients and whisk together.
5. Add dry mix and stir to combine.
6. Stir in any mix-ins (i.e. chocolate chips/nuts).
7. Fill prepared muffin tins 2/3 full and bake 15-20 minutes until tester comes out clean and they are golden brown.
8. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack.
Alternative Flavour: Peach Muffins
Try substituting the bananas for 1/2 cup more of apple sauce and replacing the chocolate chips/nuts with a fresh, diced peach. This also works with other types of fruit as well such as blueberries.